- Eat clean EVERY SINGLE DAY breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 2 litres of water every single day
- 1 load of washing every day (yes that counts!!!)
- My daughter's homework (yes she did it herself but I still need to be a good positive mummy and sit with her, although my advice on math's is not encouraged!!)
- 2 training sessions (one with the babies)
- work 4 days (a fifth being Friday)
- Create 2 new recipes
- Made 2 new positive contacts
- laughed, laughed and laughed alot more
I don't want to be trying to cram in so many things that I forget how to sit down on the floor and play with my babies, to make sure my daughter's hair is perfect for her disco. To get my son in time before I need to pick her up so I can give him one on one time too. To be a great mum I have realised that somedays I need to say no to things and yes to everything else. If today means No to training then it means yes to being a awesome mum and I can live with that. I have been through a stage when being a mum was a chore, somedays the most difficult thing I could fathom doing but I have come thru the clouds to realise their beautiful little faces and somedays I just can't get enough of them.
I will do a run in the middle here somewhere. But without rushing, screaming or cutting corners on other things that are important today.