Thursday 21 June 2012

Turns out it was an excuse

I sms'd to cancel training, got a reply saying "are you sure" my reply NO. See I wasn't sure, I didn't REALLY want to cancel.

Sometimes as a mother I feel guilty that I am devoting my time to something for myself and yesterday was one of those times. I talked myself into thinking it was ok, but honestly I didn't want to miss out on training I wanted to get there and smash it out.

I still managed to make my beautiful daughter even more beautiful for her disco, I managed to pick up my little son, and still got to my daughter's disco to collect her, I met some other mums, talked to my daughter's friends, then got my babies some dinner on the way home and snuggled on the couch in front of the heater.

SUCCESS. Moral of the story - ZERO EXCUSES, I committed to myself 2 weeks ago that I would do at least 3 months of hard training with ZERO EXCUSES and yesterday I overcame one of those days. I still managed to wake up at 5.30am for this morning's session.  

BRING IT ON

No comments:

Post a Comment