Wednesday 27 June 2012

Progress

This morning was the first morning I actually felt progress. We never do the same workout twice which is probably contributing to the reason I love waking up at pre 5am to find out what challenge is in store.

But today we did something that I had done before. Step up with 12.5kg dumb bells (12 reps) and 30 seconds of box jumps in between. We did this 4 times. I remember a little over 3 weeks ago I did the step ups with the same weights (only 8 reps) without the box jumps but I believe I had to stop every 2 or 3 because I was dying and my right leg was like a dead fish and hardly even supporting my weight.

This morning proud to say I smashed it and it felt awesome. These are the mornings that make me realise eating clean and training every day is worth it. BRING IT ON

 p.s I also dead lift 80kg yesterday YEAH ME DA BOSS BABY !!! (all be it twice but hey twice is twice and I am holding onto that achievement)

No comments:

Post a Comment