Wednesday 25 July 2012

Progress

I have weighed myself again and it is now confirmed that since April I have lost 6kg. Fantastic result if I do say so.

 I read through a few of my previous posts today and realised already how much I have learnt about clean eating. But honestly I don't actually have a weight goal now because this all seems to be happening without much effort. It doesn't feel like a "diet" it doesn't feel like I have changed anything. The eating feels natural and healthy and awesome. I am not starving myself of carbs, I am not eating only protein for 3 days and I am certainly not having to give up many things.

I have learnt how to adapt recipes for clean eating and I actually get a bit of a kick out of a creating new "clean eats" recipe's and sharing them where I can. I am enjoying this point in my life and cannot wait to pump out some muscle.

This pic was this morning on my return from the gym, I love turning around and looking down the road and taking on my day after a smashing session at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment