Monday 23 July 2012

Time for a break

Time for a break today. No alarm this morning, no gym session with Tim and no pics of food (although I can see my lunch and its tempting to instagram it) but I won't.

I hopped on the scales this morning, the thing I try to avoid most days and I have now lost 5kg. Which was an awesome surprise but confirming again that "Eat Clean" "Lift Heavy" "Train Hard" really works.

 I want to concentrate on my kids tonight, take my daughter to Karate and help her with her homework. I was guilty last night of being that mother that I dislike, the one that screams and shouts and hasn't got time for homework or sitting on the ground acting like a fool tickling my babies. So I promised myself this morning that tonight will be different.

 I took this pic at my dads this morning, in the rain and I have been looking at it all day to remind me that the simplest things created by mother nature are the most amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment