Thursday 5 July 2012

The week

Got through the week - I felt like the hangover was never going to go away. Slowly as the week has gone on I feel back to myself. I have had a few cheeky meals though. I blame tiredness, laziness and alcohol from the weekend. (KFC being the main one, I had it on Monday YUCK) .

I think I had more days this week though either being lazy or doubting myself and doubting it was worth all my hard work but then when I would get out of bed and get to training I would remember that feeling of accomplishing a new exercise, a new weight or just feeling strong and remember that HELL YEAH its worth it.

The best part of my week by far was Thursday not only because it was my birthday but because we did a strength session. Its weird, after years of just cardio, and treadmill and running etc etc now all I want to do is strength training, smash some heavy weights and feel strong. Maybe its because I used to hate the gym and I felt intimidated. Now the best part of my training is the weights. Don't get me wrong I still do the other sessions because I know once I have done those sessions there is always a strength session coming.

The weekend brings the start of my "Month of Sunday's" with Amanda. I can't wait to pick her brain and steal some of her enthusasium.  http://www.facebook.com/AmandasDailyDoseofAwesome




No comments:

Post a Comment