Sunday 8 July 2012

Surviving the weekend

So this weekend was my first weekend without wine or champagne in a very very long time. I have realised FINALLY that if I want to start seeing results then totally disobeying clean eating and healthy habits on a weekend is not going to get any results. I needed to come to the realisation that chips & alcohol should not be a staple diet from Friday to Sunday.

So clean eating most of this weekend and ZERO alcohol plus a session with Amanda - KILLED IT.

I had another session with Tim this morning and feel great, considering every other Monday I have felt rubbish until Wednesday I have realised today how having 2 glasses of wine has even made me feel total rubbish.

My goal now going forward is to make this my routine for each and every weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment